RadioBanter

-   -   HF GEAR FOR SALE (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/127047-hf-gear-sale.html)

William[_2_] November 12th 07 11:29 AM

HF GEAR FOR SALE

I have the following gear for sale. Prices do not include shipping:

Kenwood TS 480HX $800
Kenwood TS 450SAT $500
Kenwood TS 140S $295
Kenwood PS 430 Power Supply $100
Kenwood SM 220, no cables: Make offer
Kenwood SP 23 Speaker $50
Kenwood SP 31 Speaker $75
Heathkit SP 200 Amp $325

William
KV4DT

[email protected] November 22nd 07 09:44 PM

HF GEAR FOR SALE

On Nov 12, 6:29 am, "William" wrote:
I have the following gear for sale. Prices do not include shipping:

Kenwood TS 480HX $800
Kenwood TS 450SAT $500
Kenwood TS 140S $295
Kenwood PS 430 Power Supply $100
Kenwood SM 220, no cables: Make offer
Kenwood SP 23 Speaker $50
Kenwood SP 31 Speaker $75
Heathkit SP 200 Amp $325

William
KV4DT

Hi William, interested in your Kenwood SM220. Thank you, Richard

[email protected] December 31st 07 12:54 AM

HF GEAR FOR SALE

On Nov 22, 3:44*pm, wrote:
On Nov 12, 6:29 am, "William" wrote:

I have the following gear for sale. Prices do not include shipping:

Kenwood TS 480HX $800
Kenwood TS 450SAT $500
Kenwood TS 140S $295
Kenwood PS 430 Power Supply $100
Kenwood SM 220, no cables: Make offer
Kenwood SP 23 Speaker $50
Kenwood SP 31 Speaker $75
Heathkit SP 200 Amp $325

William
KV4DT

William I am interested in your Kenwood 480HX. I sent you an email from the email address you provided on eham. Please get back with me. Thank you!

-Terrell
KE5NOE

rplymouth February 5th 10 06:43 PM

I am interested in the Kenwood PS-430 for sale for $100.00
is it still available?

Thank you Rich DeHart