Old November 12th 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default HF GEAR FOR SALE

I have the following gear for sale. Prices do not include shipping:

Kenwood TS 480HX $800
Kenwood TS 450SAT $500
Kenwood TS 140S $295
Kenwood PS 430 Power Supply $100
Kenwood SM 220, no cables: Make offer
Kenwood SP 23 Speaker $50
Kenwood SP 31 Speaker $75
Heathkit SP 200 Amp $325

William
KV4DT

Old November 22nd 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

On Nov 12, 6:29 am, "William" wrote:
I have the following gear for sale. Prices do not include shipping:

Kenwood TS 480HX $800
Kenwood TS 450SAT $500
Kenwood TS 140S $295
Kenwood PS 430 Power Supply $100
Kenwood SM 220, no cables: Make offer
Kenwood SP 23 Speaker $50
Kenwood SP 31 Speaker $75
Heathkit SP 200 Amp $325

William
KV4DT

Hi William, interested in your Kenwood SM220. Thank you, Richard

Old December 31st 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

On Nov 22, 3:44*pm, wrote:
On Nov 12, 6:29 am, "William" wrote:

I have the following gear for sale. Prices do not include shipping:

Kenwood TS 480HX $800
Kenwood TS 450SAT $500
Kenwood TS 140S $295
Kenwood PS 430 Power Supply $100
Kenwood SM 220, no cables: Make offer
Kenwood SP 23 Speaker $50
Kenwood SP 31 Speaker $75
Heathkit SP 200 Amp $325

William
KV4DT

William I am interested in your Kenwood 480HX. I sent you an email from the email address you provided on eham. Please get back with me. Thank you!

-Terrell
KE5NOE
Old February 5th 10, 06:43 PM
Junior Member

Location: Spokane WA

I am interested in the Kenwood PS-430 for sale for $100.00
is it still available?

Thank you Rich DeHart

Ham Gear For Sale Chris[_4_] Equipment 0 June 8th 07 12:07 AM
Ham Gear For Sale Chris[_4_] Swap 0 June 8th 07 12:06 AM
Gear for Sale Charlie Hugg Swap 0 July 13th 06 04:34 AM
FS: Gear for sale Ohioscan Scanner 0 December 11th 04 09:01 PM
gear for sale jack Equipment 0 April 2nd 04 01:24 AM