Old November 22nd 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FA: Fujitsu Stylistic LT C500 Tablet PC Plus Dock, KB, 20GB - EndsSunday 9pm EST

New Bios Home Weather Station BW953

I bought this just a month ago but after reading the instructions I came
to the conclusion that I don't have anywhere to mount the sensors with
all the trees around my house. It looks like a really nice unit and is
brand new in the box. It connects to your computer via USB or directly
to a TV or video monitor. It has wireless temperature, wind speed /
direction and rain fall sensors.

For more information, pictures or to place a bid go to:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtcbordp

Fujitsu Stylistic LT C500 Tablet PC Plus Dock, Case, IR Keyboard,
802.11G Wireless, 20GB HD

I got this second hand from a friend and it wasn't quite what I needed
so I figure I might as well pass it along. It was an off lease machine
so it shows some scuffs and signs of wear but everything works and the
screen is in great shape. See the pictures below for details of the
condition. It has Windows 98 with pen extensions and can run windows
2000 well if you want to upgrade it (not included). Includes an upgraded
20GB hard drive and a 802.11G pcmcia wireless network card. The battery
is the extended capacity battery and while it works and holds a charge
there is no warranty on it.

Also included is the minidock for office or home use that allows you to
keep full sized peripherals plugged and still take the system with you
at a moments notice. Use as a full fledged desktop machine with a larger
monitor and full keyboard at home and remove to carry with you in the
field.

For field use there is a harsh environment case that protects the system
while still letting it be fully functional. Also there is a portable IR
keyboard specifically made for the unit that help with data input while
away from home.

Specifications

* Form Factor
o Full-screen, tablet-size, pen computer
* Processor
o 500MHz Intel® Celeron? processor, 1.35V
o 128KB on-die (L2) cache
o 100MHz system bus speed
o 32-bit bus architecture
* Memory
o 128MB SDRAM - Expandable to 256MB
* Video
o 8.4" backlit SVGA TFT Color LCD
o 0.21 mm dot pitch
o Indoor/outdoor viewable
o Internal max: 800 x 600 resolution, 256K colors
o External max: 1024 x 768 resolution, 16M colors
o 2.5MB high-speed SDRAM
o High-performance 3D acceleration
o MPEG2 hardware assist
o Simultaneous support for external monitor and internal display
* Digitizer
o Anti-reflective for better viewability
o Liquid-filled technology
o 12-bit resolution
o Excellent palm rejection
* Storage
o 20GB hard drive, Ultra ATA, shock-mounted
* Audio
o Sound Blaster® Pro compatible
o Full duplex
o Built-in speaker and microphone
* Batteries
o 3100mAh Lithium ion main battery
o Bridge battery supports warm swapping
* AC Adapter
o Autosensing, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
* Communications
o Built-in 56K¹ V.90 modem with 14.4 Kbps fax
o Built-in 10/100Mbs Ethernet - Requires mini-dock for use
* Expansion
o One Type II CardBus PC Card slot
o One Type II Compact Flash slot
* System Ports
o USB port
o DC-in jack
o Microphone jack
o Headphones jack
o Modem (RJ-11) jack
o IrDA 1.1 (FIR, 4Mbps)
o Wireless IR keyboard port
o DC-in docking contacts
* Mini-Dock Connectors
o PS/2 mouse port
o PS/2 keyboard port
o Second USB port
o Serial (DB-9)port
o Ethernet (RJ-45) jack
o Parallel port
o Video port (DDC-compliant, VGA port)
o Floppy disk drive port
o DC-in jack
* Security
o Kensington lock slot
* Dimensions and Weight
o 9.6" x 6.3" x 1.1" (min)/1.6" (max) (244mm x 160mm x 28mm
(min)/40mm (max)
o 2.5 lbs. (1.15 Kg) with battery pack
* Operating Systems
o Windows® 98 with Pen Services 2.0 and PenX 1.7
o Windows® 2000 with PenX 2.0
* Power Management
o Intel/Microsoft® ACPI 1.0

Includes

* Fujitsu Stylistic LT C500 Tablet Computer
* AC Adaptor
* Stylus

Extras

* MiniDock