Old December 12th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
JTB JTB is offline

Default FA: EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY YAESU FT-757GX TRANSCIEVER

Item number: 170178077343
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=007

For Auction: EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION YAESU FT-757GX, MH-1 Microphone,
replacement Power Cable, hard copy of Operator's Manual, and a CD containing
both Operator's manual and Technical supplement. This unit is in exceptional
cosmetic condition. This is a one in 100 unit and rates a true 9 of 10. I
always under rate my items so that the winners are completely pleased with
their items. This unit has some very minor wear at the top right corner of
the front panel (see pictures), a few small nicks on the heat sink and some
hair line scratches that are not through to the case. I doubt you'll find a
better one than this. I did a through inside and outside cleaning. I've
tested this unit on the air and on the bench and the unit is fully
operational (transmitting 100 Watts out) and receiving

yaesu 757gx m1jak Homebrew 2 January 8th 07 06:19 PM
FA: Yaesu VX-2 HT 144/440 Transciever Scanner + Extras [email protected] Swap 0 November 29th 06 04:19 PM
FS : Yaesu 757GX. k35454 Boatanchors 0 November 20th 06 06:47 PM
FS: Yaesu FT-757GX & FC-757AT [email protected] Swap 0 June 24th 06 05:19 PM
Yaesu 757GX questions Steve Equipment 0 September 12th 03 01:53 PM