RadioBanter

-   -   KLV 2000 Linear Amp needs minor repair. Covers 0-30Mhz, no skips! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/128623-klv-2000-linear-amp-needs-minor-repair-covers-0-30mhz-no-skips.html)

compwiz1 December 26th 07 01:56 PM

KLV 2000 Linear Amp needs minor repair. Covers 0-30Mhz, no skips!

I have a KLV 2000 that needs minor repair. Son keyed it up without a
load. Purchesed new tubes, but have no time to check it out with new
job. Used for less than 2 hours before problem. Best offer!

Floyd Vincent
KB2SKH

compwiz1 December 26th 07 03:13 PM

KLV 2000 Linear Amp needs minor repair. Covers 0-30Mhz, no skips!

This is the link to the KLV-2000 amp. It is a top of the line piece!

http://www.rmitaly.com/download/Inst...1-00_de-uk.pdf

gunrunnera1 October 19th 09 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compwiz1 (Post 609922)
I have a KLV 2000 that needs minor repair. Son keyed it up without a
load. Purchesed new tubes, but have no time to check it out with new
job. Used for less than 2 hours before problem. Best offer!

Floyd Vincent
KB2SKH

Hi,
Do you still have the KLV 2000?