Old December 26th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default KLV 2000 Linear Amp needs minor repair. Covers 0-30Mhz, no skips!

I have a KLV 2000 that needs minor repair. Son keyed it up without a
load. Purchesed new tubes, but have no time to check it out with new
job. Used for less than 2 hours before problem. Best offer!

Floyd Vincent
KB2SKH

Old October 19th 09, 04:26 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by compwiz1 View Post
I have a KLV 2000 that needs minor repair. Son keyed it up without a
load. Purchesed new tubes, but have no time to check it out with new
job. Used for less than 2 hours before problem. Best offer!

Floyd Vincent
KB2SKH
Hi,
Do you still have the KLV 2000?

Repair Kenwood R-2000 SWping Shortwave 2 November 7th 05 02:45 AM
Repair for Kenwood R-2000... SWping Equipment 0 November 6th 05 10:33 PM
Cobra 2000 repair tony brown CB 0 February 7th 05 01:16 AM
FS: National NCL-2000 Linear Mark K3MSB Boatanchors 4 November 16th 04 07:13 AM
FS: National NCL-2000 Linear Mark K3MSB Boatanchors 0 November 8th 04 11:30 PM