Old February 13th 08, 07:03 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.ham-radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.swap

Default FS: FT-897D W/Collins CW FIlter

I have a Yaesu FT-897D that I am selling to go toward the purchase of
an Icom IC-7000.

The radio works great, but I just want to try the Icom.

It has not received much use, as it has been my transportable station;
mostly for demonstration as a quick-deployment station.

Link to Transportable setup: http://www.se-hams.com/html/emcomm1.html

The Rig has has the optional 500Hz Xtal filter installed (Excellent
for PSK-31). This is the Collins Mechinical Filter from W4RT and is the
equivalent of the YF-122C

I also have the optional mobile mounting bracket (MMB80 never used) to
go with it.

It has not been used mobile. I ordered the bracket to mount it in the
rack case and found a better way of mounting to the shelf

It will come with the original box (with inserts), MH-31 Microphone
and DC Power Cord.

I do not have the printed manual, but I will include CD with .PDF
Files for the Operating and Service Manual as well as some other useful
info...

Will sell for $750.00 plus shipping from Zip Code 31523 Will trade up
to Icom IC-7000

It will be well packed, Insured for selling price and sent via FedEx
Home Delivery

CONUS Sales and Shipping Only!!!

Can accept PayPal (split fee), Money Orfder ot Cashier's Check.

My eBay references can be found under the ID: dalite01

Collins CW filter Antonio Vernucci Boatanchors 2 March 13th 06 07:35 PM
FS COLLINS Filter M. Kassay Boatanchors 0 September 6th 04 02:17 AM
FS COLLINS Filter M. Kassay Swap 0 September 6th 04 02:17 AM
FA: COLLINS F-500-B-31 filter; last day!! Sindre Torp Swap 0 February 6th 04 09:08 PM
FA: COLLINS F-500-B-31 filter; last day Sindre Torp Boatanchors 0 February 6th 04 09:07 PM