Old March 6th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Amateur Television ATV Transmitter and Amp

I have an ATV transmitter and broadband amplifier for sale. I believe
it is a PC Electronics unit. It has spots for 2 channels but only has
one installed. The amp will work for 440 mhz voice but is designed for
ATV. I think it is a D-100-ATV I also have a yagi I used for ATV and
some coax.
I am looking to sell off some stuff to buy a 706 MKIIG.

Sorry about the lack of information. I am not at my shack right now
and my memory is less then desirable.

This equipment was used once a year at the county raft race as a
public service. One year we were working and doing our thing when a
highly knowledgeable individual's son tripped over our guy wires
(marked with police tape). Of course this individual being the highly
responsible parent, made for a good role model as he cussed and
proceeded to rip out the guys. Of course the small, non-self-
supporting tower then crashed into a crowd of people. No one got hurt
(although one should have) but of course that was the end of ATV at
the raft race.
And so.... Equipment is up for sale.

N8YRN