Old March 13th 08, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: AEA Pakratt Model PK-64

Hi,
I Have an AEA Pakratt Model PK-64 for sale,
I'm not sure if it works or not as I have no way of
testing it. I can say that it looks to be in very good
condition and if it was used at some point it was very
lightly.
The cables all appear to be with it and I even have
the manual which looks used with some scribbles in it
but still very useable.

I can send pictures if anyone's interested?

$15 as is plus shipping or make me an
offer,I wont be offended.

Thank You