Old March 29th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default solar panels 14 times listed

its just my option but listing your solar panels or whatever 14 times in the
last 3 months,, come on get real !!!!!!!!!

Old March 30th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

its just my option but listing your solar panels or whatever 14 times
in the last 3 months,, come on get real !!!!!!!!!

It would appear that he is essentially running a business of selling
various new and used solar panels on EBay and is using this group as an
advertiser. Personally, I don't have a problem with it, but I sure bet
others do.

Ed

Old March 30th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

I don't have a problem with them...I purchased several and all are fine.
Virg

Old April 1st 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

the same two have been offered at least 1/2 doz times...photo serial
#'s.....bogus !

his loss is our gain....buyer beware

Henry