RadioBanter

-   -   Dayton Hamvention (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/132285-dayton-hamvention.html)

SWLer[_3_] April 8th 08 01:48 AM

Dayton Hamvention

Has anyone heard from Dayton? I am waiting to
reserve tailgate and get tickets?

Please post here.

Pierre-François[_2_] April 8th 08 05:34 PM

Dayton Hamvention

Yes, Dayton Hamvention is GREAT!
I've been several yers with a group of Frenchies, we'd a lot of fun there!
We plan to go once more one day...

73's
pf
F5BQP

Sonny Hood April 8th 08 05:35 PM

Dayton Hamvention

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 00:48:24 GMT, SWLer wrote:

Has anyone heard from Dayton? I am waiting to
reserve tailgate and get tickets?

Please post here.

I have sent 3 e-mails, phone call to recorder, to find out what is the
status of my paper work sent in back in Feb. NO REPLY to any attemps.
Only folks takeing action are the inn keeppers raising their rates
from $45 a day to $115 per day. They want to kill the golden goose!
Just like they did with the Shot gun folks at the air port.

A April 8th 08 06:15 PM

Dayton Hamvention

I don't go, but I have a friend who is going this year and he seems to
know that it is going to happen. Maybe try google and keywords?

[email protected] April 20th 08 02:19 AM

Dayton Hamvention

Donload the form from the web site and mail it in ..... they are all
screwed up again and not sending anything out to anyone