Old April 8th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Dayton Hamvention

Has anyone heard from Dayton? I am waiting to
reserve tailgate and get tickets?

Please post here.
Old April 8th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Yes, Dayton Hamvention is GREAT!
I've been several yers with a group of Frenchies, we'd a lot of fun there!
We plan to go once more one day...

73's
pf
F5BQP

Old April 8th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 00:48:24 GMT, SWLer wrote:

Has anyone heard from Dayton? I am waiting to
reserve tailgate and get tickets?

Please post here.

I have sent 3 e-mails, phone call to recorder, to find out what is the
status of my paper work sent in back in Feb. NO REPLY to any attemps.
Only folks takeing action are the inn keeppers raising their rates
from $45 a day to $115 per day. They want to kill the golden goose!
Just like they did with the Shot gun folks at the air port.

Old April 8th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
A A is offline

I don't go, but I have a friend who is going this year and he seems to
know that it is going to happen. Maybe try google and keywords?

Old April 20th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Donload the form from the web site and mail it in ..... they are all
screwed up again and not sending anything out to anyone

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 00:48:24 GMT, SWLer wrote:

Has anyone heard from Dayton? I am waiting to
reserve tailgate and get tickets?

Please post here.

FA: Hat from Dayton Hamvention Fritz Equipment 1 August 24th 05 11:46 PM
FA: Dayton Hamvention hat Fritz General 0 August 21st 05 02:10 PM
FA: Dayton Hamvention hat Fritz Equipment 0 August 21st 05 02:09 PM
dayton hamvention Bill Carty Scanner 0 May 20th 05 11:26 PM
Best Day for Dayton Hamvention? Harry MacLean VE3GRO Boatanchors 2 April 10th 04 12:31 PM