Old April 19th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Yaesu FT-890 For Sale

I have a FT-890 that I am not using anymore. It is in great condition
and comes with hand mic, manual, and home brewed CAT device. I can put
it on the air for a demo if you want. Asking $425 + shipping and
insurance from Mn (55031). Please no scammers, I know all your
tricks..

Rod KI0KT
Old June 15th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

On Apr 19, 12:00 pm, wrote:
I have a FT-890 that I am not using anymore. It is in great condition
and comes with hand mic, manual, and home brewed CAT device. I can put
it on the air for a demo if you want. Asking $425 + shipping and
insurance from Mn (55031). Please no scammers, I know all your
tricks..

Rod KI0KT

Hello sir

My name is Raul oritz - Call sign WP4NXT Carolina Puerto Rico

Recently I stumbled with an google post about your interest in selling
a Yaesu ft-890

If you still have it, please contact me by this e-
) or - or cel
#787-564-2021

73's

Raul

For Sale: Yaesu FT-817 Robb Urie Swap 1 November 17th 10 04:02 AM
FOR SALE: Yaesu FT-990/AC Neil....WW2NT Swap 0 July 21st 07 08:23 PM
FOR SALE YAESU FT 920 Equipment 0 June 27th 06 08:36 PM
For Sale: Yaesu FRG-100 Les Shortwave 3 February 23rd 05 02:32 PM
Yaesu VX5 for sale Harlan Swap 0 March 11th 04 12:21 PM