Old April 28th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default WTB: or WTT : ICOM R-8500 Receiver

I have decided to purchase an ICOM R-8500 so I'm cleaning out some
of my extras.

I'll trade the following in on the R-8500 or buy it outright if is
the right one.

A super nice ICOM R-7100 Receiver with UT Voice Synthesizer Unit
installed. Original box and original manuals. $500.00 plus shipping.

Perfect Uniden BC245XLT TrunkTracker Portable Scanner in original
box with all accessories and manuals. (300 Channels) $145.00 plus
shipping.

Realistic DX-160 Receiver with matching Speaker. Beautiful
condition and 100% functional as it was just calibrated prior to my
obtaining it. Includes copy of original ad from Radio Shack, manual,
and wire antenna. $135.00 plus shipping.

Really nice Realistic DX-302 Digital Receiver. Original manual and
original Realistic Shortwave Wire antenna in package with this unit.
$125.00 plus shipping.

New in box Scantenna that I recently purchased and only opened the
box to make sure it was ok upon delivery. $45.00 plus shipping.

Like new Radio Shack Discone receiver antenna. I have had this
installed and up for three weeks now and have decided to go to a
Diamond. It is still mint with no broken elements. (This does not have
the vertical radial on top) I also have several parts, both short and
long elements, from a previously installed matching antenna that got
caught in our hurricane a couple of years. These will be included as
well. $50.00 plus shipping.

So if you have an ICOM R-8500 for sale or trade, lets talk....

Old April 28th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:04:15 -0400, Good Ol Dad
wrote:

So if you have an ICOM R-8500 for sale or trade, lets talk....

I have an *unblocked* R-8500 that I'd sell for the right deal, but there's
nothing on your trade list I'd need, sorry. I'm the original owner, bought new
from Ham Radio Outlet in Woodbridge Va, less than five hours total use.

If you're interested, please make an offer.

-- Larry
Old April 28th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

I'm interested and I sent you an email to what I believe is your email
address.

If you don't receive it, shoot me your email address.

Mike - FL

wrote:

So if you have an ICOM R-8500 for sale or trade, lets talk....

I have an *unblocked* R-8500 that I'd sell for the right deal, but there's
nothing on your trade list I'd need, sorry. I'm the original owner, bought new
from Ham Radio Outlet in Woodbridge Va, less than five hours total use.

If you're interested, please make an offer.

-- Larry

Wanted ICR-8500 Receiver in excellent shape Mel Equipment 1 January 25th 07 07:15 AM
ICR 8500 receiver Mel Swap 3 January 24th 07 05:41 AM
FA: a Mint Icom 8500 Receiver / Scanner T8739 Swap 0 February 19th 04 01:25 PM
FA: A mint Icom 8500 Receiver / Scanner T8739 Scanner 0 February 19th 04 01:24 PM
Icom-IC-8500 scanner-receiver John J McCoy Jr Scanner 0 December 7th 03 03:52 PM