Old June 16th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Palomar 300A

The famous Palomar 300A. This amplifier is one of the last pieces
remaining from an estate of a local ham and is in very nice shape. Ebay
keeps canceling the auction on this amp so I guess I'll give this
newsgroup a try. The face plate is without flaw and the chrome top only
has light scratches..nothing through the chrome. Yes...this is a
Bi-Linear so with a flip of the switch it will amplify your receive
also. This is great for the weak signals on the bands. The amp has 6
tubes and it operates on 10, 11, 15, 20, and 40 meters. I have loaded it
on all bands and it puts out 300++ watts and tunes up very easily. The
amps transformer is a separate unit which is included so you can set it
on the floor and keep a lot of weight off your operating desk. Email if
you have any questions. $260 shipped lower 48.You won't be disappointed
with this amp..clean and mean. Email for some high resolution pictures

73 de Tim

TS-430 and Palomar 300A for Sale Tim Randa Swap 0 May 21st 08 12:52 AM
FS:PARTS 4 PALOMAR 300A MAG0355 CB 0 November 8th 04 06:13 AM
FS:ON/OFF SWITCH FOR PALOMAR 300A Kb9igg Swap 0 October 25th 04 04:37 PM
Palomar 300A 10m to 40m RADIOMAN Swap 0 December 2nd 03 03:52 AM
Palomar 300A Amp Help... Toll Free CB 1 July 15th 03 06:40 AM