Old June 24th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FA: Yeasu VX-7R Black Quad Band HT with Extras, Virtually New inthe Box

1 -Yeasu VX-7R Black Quad Band HT with Extras, Excellent Condition,
Virtually New in the Box

This is a totally unused black VX-7R that I bought at a local hamfest
the beginning of this year. I have a bad habit of buying these at the
hamfest and then never using them. I charged this one up and played with
the buttons for about 15 minutes and thats the total of its use to date.
I am always so excited about these things at the hamfest but then I
loose interest and they sit around gathering dust. So I might as well
pass it along to someone that will give it a good home and actually use
the thing. It is in perfect, new in the box condition with all the
original packaging and manuals. It also includes the computer cable and
software to program the memories and such as well as the soft case made
for it.

Below are exerpts from the Yaesu website that describe the features and
functions better than I could.

The Yaesu VX-7R is a triple band (6M, 2M & 440 MHz) HT with extensive
receive coverage, and leading-edge features. The American version even
transceives with 300 mW on the 220 band. Power output on 6 meters, 2
meters and 440 MHz is 5/2.5/1/0.5 watts. It receives the AM and FM
broadcast bands, shortwave (AM), VHF and UHF TV audio, VHF Air and
public service frequencies. This new model features a rugged magnesium
case with rubber bumpers and gaskets. It clearly sets the standard in
ruggedness, versatility and water resistance. It is actually submersible
(3 feet for 30 minutes). There is even an optional submersible speaker
mic (not included).

Other features include: magnesium case, 24 hour clock, 900 memories,
changeable icons, severe weather alert, and multicolor LED strobe. The
VX-7R also has an Internet key to access the new WIRES? system. At only
2.5 x 4 x 1.2 inches it will go with you everywhere. Hikers and mountain
climbers may connect the optional SU-1 Barometric Sensor for direct air
pressure readings. The VX7R comes with SMA Dual Section Antenna,
FNB-80LI Lithium Ion Battery, NC-72B Battery Charger, Belt Clip and
Wrist Strap.

2 - Mio Digiwalker C520 Widescreen GPS Unit With Extras, Excellent Condition

This is a really nice widescreen automotive GPS unit that works great. I
have used it for about a year both locally and on various trips and it
has come in very handy at times. The user interface is very easy to use
and the routing function is very fast, even midtrip reroutes are quick.
The only reason I am selling this is I got a tomtom and I don't really
need two units. Along with the normal routing functions this unit will
also play mp3 files, show picures and play videos. Great when you are
stuck somewhere waiting. It has an internal rechargable battery so you
can use it handheld outside the car. It also has bluetooth connectivity
both for hands free use with your bluetooth cellphone and for wireless
stereo audio via bluetooth headphones (not included).

Included with the GPS is the mio power / audio cradle that allows easy
mounting and removal from your car. No more cords to plug in, all
connections are made via a contact along the edge of the GPS. It also
has an amplified speaker that boosts the soud output from the GPS, good
for driving with the windows down. I am really missing this bit with my
new tomtom, I almost decided to sell it instead. I will also include an
alternative suction cup mount for more flexibility in window mounting.
Last but not least is aremote agnetic unt gps antenna to allow maximum
flexibility in the mounting for the gps. Everything in is excellent
shape and works perfectly. Includes the original box, packaging,
software and manual.

3 - Vexplorer Remote Control Robot Kit

This is a virtually unused Vexplorer ready to build in the box. It is in
excellent condition and everything works perfectly. It even has a second
set of small hardware (screws, nuts and such) that is unopened in case
you misplace something. This would be a great project for a parent and
child to build, I know I would have loved it when I was younger. I
originally purchased it with a specific purpose in mind and it was a
little smaller than I had hoped so I am selling it so that someone else
can enjoy it. Any of you parents out there that had an erector set as a
child will be right at home with this. You can even buy add on parts to
increase it functionality. Some of the pictures below are from the web
site since mine is unassembled and still in the box. Check out Vexplorer
Website http://www.vexrobotics.com/vex-robotics-vexplorer.shtml

For more information, pictures or to place a bid go to

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/tcbordp