Old August 9th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: CT250's & Maxtracs VHF

Up for sale are 6 CT250 4ch VHF 136-174 mhz handhelds that come with a
battery, clip, antenna and charger. All are in very good condition with some
having numbers painted on the front but nothing major.

Also 2 VHF Maxtracs 16ch, 16pin and comes with a mic.

I had freqs programmed into all the units, had them checked out, and they
all work great.

Would make a good starter system for someone.

I'd like to sell as a lot for $1000. I think this is a very good price for
the whole lot. If they don't sell as a whole, I'll consider later posting
single prices.

If payment via Paypal, add 5% to the price and actual ground shipping.

I you pay with a Postal Money Order, I will pay actual ground shipping to
the lower 48 states.

Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada will be higher.

Thanks. radact at myway dot com Replace at & dot with appropriate
sysmbles

AS WILL ALL ELECTRONICS, SOLD AS IS BUT WILL NOT BE DOA.

F/S Motrola UHF/VHF Maxtracs+ Jeff Swap 0 October 28th 04 02:20 PM
F/S Motrola Maxtracs UHF/VHF Jeff Swap 0 August 8th 04 02:22 PM
F/S Motrola Maxtracs UHF/VHF Jeff Swap 0 May 29th 04 03:35 PM
wtb: vhf maxtracs SQUIGSR Swap 0 December 9th 03 06:16 AM
wtb: maxtracs vhf SQUIGSR Swap 0 December 6th 03 06:01 AM