Old August 18th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Motorola Radio Tech Wanted!

I have lost all confidence in the local MSS; I'm looking for an
independent two-way radio service tech with their own equipment.

Looking for someone who is familiar with Moto GP300, P110, CP 150 /
200 portables.

I need someone who has the resources and the dedication that Monty
Sisco had. (He's dead.)

Need some references. This is occasional work, maybe one radio a
year.

I prefer someone local, but I can mail the portables to you and you
can mail them back, just need someone who knows their ****.

I don't have a service monitor or watt meter, I haven't worked on Moto
radios in over twenty years.

I do not do e-mail, it's a waste of my time.

To contact me, go to my web page and get my phone number.

tech39.net

Old August 18th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed Ed is offline

I have lost all confidence in the local MSS; I'm looking for an
independent two-way radio service tech with their own equipment.

Looking for someone who is familiar with Moto GP300, P110, CP 150 /
200 portables.

I need someone who has the resources and the dedication that Monty
Sisco had. (He's dead.)

Need some references. This is occasional work, maybe one radio a
year.

I prefer someone local, but I can mail the portables to you and you
can mail them back, just need someone who knows their ****.

I don't have a service monitor or watt meter, I haven't worked on Moto
radios in over twenty years.

I do not do e-mail, it's a waste of my time.

To contact me, go to my web page and get my phone number.

tech39.net

I had some good suggestions for you, but since you didn't post your
web site, nor do you apparently do email, I'll just leave it at this.

Ed K7AAT

Old August 19th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

"Ed" wrote in message
. 192.196...

[...]

He did to post his website. It's - tech39.net

BH

Old August 19th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed Ed is offline

I had some good suggestions for you, but since you didn't post your
web site, nor do you apparently do email, I'll just leave it at

this.

Ed K7AAT

He did to post his website. It's - tech39.net

BH

Thank you. Without the normal preamble, I inadvertently skipped
right past that.

Ed

Old August 19th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed Ed is offline

He did to post his website. It's - tech39.net

BH

Thank you. Without the normal preamble, I inadvertently skipped
right past that.

Ed

On further examination, to hell with it. He has NO email what-so-
ever..... expects a phone call only. How anyone in the modern era
expects to function in a technological area without email is beyond me!

Ed

Old August 24th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Sounds like a trap. M takes a very dim view of unauthorized work and
disloyalty. So many service shops have been reduced to Shipping and
Receiving for lack of on-site support. Certainly not worth one or two a
year just to test your loyalty.

MOTOROLA TECH I/D help Daphne + Dave Swap 2 October 26th 05 06:57 PM
FA: MOTOROLA CDM1250 UHF MOBILE RADIO-TECH SPECIAL-NO RESERVE !Lou Swap 0 April 30th 05 06:34 AM
WTD: TECH MANUAL WANTED nbr Boatanchors 0 August 6th 03 03:07 PM
WTD: TECH MANUAL WANTED nbr Antenna 0 August 6th 03 03:07 PM
FA: Motorola HT1000 UHF Portable Radio-Charger-Tech Special -LQQK !Lou Swap 0 July 20th 03 12:10 AM