Old August 30th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default help

I am looking for something to work in a laptop. I have a 2 wire pair
circuit that runs at 1200 Baud. It goes from a traffic master to its 10-20
traffic lights. I 'd like to clip on to it either through a D9 or a sound
card. it's audio you can hear it in a phone. I'd like to see the leave or
activity,a reference point, sound wave. Any Ideas software ect.

Part 2
The master talk to each intersection and back Can I see this in XXXX & OOOO.
Can I read each addressable intersection?

820A Mutlisonics Traffic equipment

Rich

Old August 30th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

"Rich" wrote in message
I am looking for something to work in a laptop. I have a 2 wire pair
circuit that runs at 1200 Baud. It goes from a traffic master to its 10-20
traffic lights. I 'd like to clip on to it either through a D9 or a sound
card. it's audio you can hear it in a phone. I'd like to see the leave or
activity,a reference point, sound wave. Any Ideas software ect.

Part 2
The master talk to each intersection and back Can I see this in XXXX &

OOOO.
Can I read each addressable intersection?

820A Mutlisonics Traffic equipment

Rich

Such things shouldn't be discussed on a newsgroup. If you are tasked with
some maintenance issue, you probably need to get in touch with the factory
support or hire someone who can do your project and maintain it without risk
of impairing the system. Lives and perceptions are at issue. There is good
reason to secure these systems from various avenues of tampering and
exploitation.