Old October 15th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: RF Concepts two meter 10 in - 170 out amp...

I got this amp on a trade in 1998. I used it for a while on packet, but
packed it away when I moved from NJ to GA. It is still packed away.

I wish this amp was in six meters instead of two meters. Then I would keep
it and be happy as the dickens to own it. It has a preamp that has to be
heard to be believed. As far as I know, this amp has never been mobile and,
other than some dust on it, it looks brand new. The box and instructions are
gone, but it works beautifully. If you go mobile with your IC-703 or FT-817,
this little amp will provide you wish some serious authority on two meters.

In the hilly terrain of northwest GA, VHF/UHF isn't all that popular. Yes,
because of the signal blocking hills. I don't have a need for it here, but
it was really nice to have when living in flatter terrain.

This is a high quality amp, not some Italian POS (I know by experience).
It's quality is apparent when you handle/use it.

I no longer have the box or any operating instructions, but you don't really
need any. Just keep the drive at ten watts or less and the VSWR at 1.5:1 or
less and you won't have any problems.

To me, this amp is worth at least $200. I won't go below that. Send me your
best off at nm2k at live dot com. I pay shipping and insurance. I only ship
to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States of America. USPS money
orders or PayPal only.

I'm also open to trading. Let me know what you have to trade. It doesn't
have to be ham radio oriented. I'm always looking for a Taurus model 85, S&W
model 19 in stainless, a Remington 700 or a Ruger carbine. Yes, you will
ship to a properly licensed gun dealer. I will pay the fee.

Ed, NM2K