Old October 24th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Palomar Bi-linear Amplifier - Model 200

I'm told this is the place to sell radio gear. I know nothing about
CB radios. I inherited a bunch of gear from an old radio buff who
passed away. We've managed to sell all his gear in yard sales except
for this last piece, I have no idea what it does, whether it works,
or what to ask for it. If no one responds to this offer, then I will
probably haul it off on my next trip to the dump. This is the item:

Palomar Bi-linear Amplifier
Model 200
Built by the Palomar Instrument Co.
Escondido, California

Cosmetically, it looks to be in good shape. If you want it, make me
an offer, including shipping from Grants Pass, Oregon. Like I said, I
don't know anything about this kind of stuff.
Old January 10th 09, 07:08 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by will7370[_2_] View Post
I'm told this is the place to sell radio gear. I know nothing about
CB radios. I inherited a bunch of gear from an old radio buff who
passed away. We've managed to sell all his gear in yard sales except
for this last piece, I have no idea what it does, whether it works,
or what to ask for it. If no one responds to this offer, then I will
probably haul it off on my next trip to the dump. This is the item:

Palomar Bi-linear Amplifier
Model 200
Built by the Palomar Instrument Co.
Escondido, California

Cosmetically, it looks to be in good shape. If you want it, make me
an offer, including shipping from Grants Pass, Oregon. Like I said, I
don't know anything about this kind of stuff.
.........I am interested. Do you still have it. I'm looking for parts
Old April 11th 09, 07:00 PM
Junior Member

Don't you love old posts is this still around? Old posts are like old radios sometimes they work sometimes they don't but we all keep trying.....