Old January 11th 09, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: AT-1 Front Panel Overlays

Just a note to let everyone know that we are now shipping an
easy-to-install overlay for renewing Heathkit AT-1 front panels. They
are great for fixing non-original holes. These are ready to ship at
$27.95 USD each + S&H.

You can see a picture of a mounted AT-1 overlay at
www.hayseedhamfest.com/davesat1.jpg .

Shortly, we will have our web-site updated so that you may purchase it
directly from there. In the meantime, please contact us by replying to
this message.

We still are stocking overlays for the Heathkit HW-16 as well.

Thanks for reading es vy 73,
Tom NØJMY
www.hayseedhamfest.com