Old January 26th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default WTB: Cheap Laptop PC

Looking to only spend around $100-150. Must have a decent size HD (120 GB
minimum). Let me know what you have!

Frank

Old January 29th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Cheap Laptop PC

Lots of luck with that size HDD..

Old January 29th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

"poppa42" wrote in message
Lots of luck with that size HDD..

Really.

I'm looking for a rich person who wants to donate a brand new top of the
line notebook to a good cause... so I can round out my collection.

No harm asking...

Old January 30th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Me Me is offline

In article ,
"JB" wrote:

"poppa42" wrote in message
Lots of luck with that size HDD..

Really.

I'm looking for a rich person who wants to donate a brand new top of the
line notebook to a good cause... so I can round out my collection.

No harm asking...

I am rich, but I didn't get this way, handing over my wealth to just any
Dufus, who asks for some.... Tell us all, in 500 words or less, just WHY
you can't get a job flipping burgers, or cleaning toilets, and buy your
own Laptop computer.....

Me
Old January 31st 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"JB" wrote:

"poppa42" wrote in message
Lots of luck with that size HDD..

Really.

I'm looking for a rich person who wants to donate a brand new top of the
line notebook to a good cause... so I can round out my collection.

No harm asking...

I am rich, but I didn't get this way, handing over my wealth to just any
Dufus, who asks for some.... Tell us all, in 500 words or less, just WHY
you can't get a job flipping burgers, or cleaning toilets, and buy your
own Laptop computer.....

Me

1). Because it would make my customers wonder about my sanity.
2). My employees would be out of a job.
3). My time is better spent with other activities.
4). I have cleaned my own toilet and flipped my own burgers. Since you are
interested perhaps you can make a sincere offer in strict confidence.

Perhaps you could forget about the Laptop and just send 5 billion dollars
for an economic stimulus package so that I can party with it.

Old February 1st 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Me Me is offline

In article ,
"JB" wrote:

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"JB" wrote:

"poppa42" wrote in message
[...]

Not a "Good enough Sob Story" sonny... Better Try somewhere else.....

Me