Old February 21st 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Doc Doc is offline

Default FS: Galaxy Saturn all Mode Base Station 25.615 to 28.765 Mhz Radio

Here is a Galaxy Saturn Ham Radio in excellent like new condition. It
comes complete with the original box, manual and D104 Chrome
"Lollypop" Microphone. This is the most beautiful Radio I have ever
seen. It is massive - 16" x 12" x 6". It covers 25.615 Mhz to 28.765
Mhz and runs USB, LSB, AM, FM and CW. Output power is rated at 21
watts and has excellent RX sensitivity and selectivity. If you wish
to see a picture of it, please email me. Sell for $300 plus shipping.

Email:
or phone 818-222-0777.
Old April 9th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

On Feb 21, 12:36*am, Doc wrote:
Here is a Galaxy Saturn Ham Radio in excellent like new condition. It
comes complete with the original box, manual and D104 Chrome
"Lollypop" Microphone. *This is the most beautiful Radio I have ever
seen. *It is massive - 16" x 12" x 6". *It covers 25.615 Mhz to 28.765
Mhz and runs USB, LSB, AM, FM and CW. *Output power is rated at 21
watts and has excellent RX sensitivity and selectivity. * If you wish
to see a picture of it, please email me. *Sell for $300 plus shipping.

Email:
or phone 818-222-0777.

Sir:I would like a photo,I do have a desire to get a rig like this and
I am motivated at the purchase of yours.However I would like to know
more about this rig do you know any good links with reviews on this
radio.I really like to know the most I can before I purchase an item
that cost this much PLEASE tell me what you can I am very curious....
Old April 19th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

lol
smells fishy...
Africa maybe eh ?

a écrit dans le message de
On Feb 21, 12:36 am, Doc wrote:
[...]

NEED GALAXY SATURN MODS! [email protected] CB 0 December 22nd 04 09:51 PM
[ebay][fa] Galaxy Saturn radio with Astatic Silver Eagle mic MORE Tater Schuld CB 0 June 28th 04 02:19 AM
GALAXY SATURN FOR SALE Mirko CB 0 November 13th 03 12:54 AM
Galaxy Saturn Clarifier Mod Neal McGrail CB 3 July 21st 03 06:07 AM
Mic to Galaxy Saturn. Steve Phillips CB 0 July 18th 03 02:51 PM