RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Sony ICF-SW77, Sony ICF-SW55, and Icom FRG-100 w/manuals anddocs $750 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/145301-fs-sony-icf-sw77-sony-icf-sw55-icom-frg-100-w-manuals-anddocs-%24750.html)

LukeP July 16th 09 06:16 AM

FS: Sony ICF-SW77, Sony ICF-SW55, and Icom FRG-100 w/manuals anddocs $750

For sale: Set of SW radios: First there is the highly coveted Sony
ICF-SW77 includes hard shell carry case, user manual, service manual
and ear bud headphones. This radio was the follow-up to the
ICF-2010. I am also including a Sony ICF-SW55 with soft carrying
case. And I have a Icom FRG-100 table-top radio with all manuals
including user manuals, service manual, schematics, map, original
brochure, etc. Also includes AC adapter.

Asking $750 obo for ALL shipped within the US. I have a picture below
for viewing. I am also selling a Sanyo RP-8880 and a Sony ICF-7600DS
from previous postings and I also have a nice working Bearcat DX-1000
for $100 plus shipping. This is about a 7 cosmetically but works just
great.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2m34tih.jpg

thanks,
jm