Old July 16th 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Sony ICF-SW77, Sony ICF-SW55, and Icom FRG-100 w/manuals anddocs $750

For sale: Set of SW radios: First there is the highly coveted Sony
ICF-SW77 includes hard shell carry case, user manual, service manual
and ear bud headphones. This radio was the follow-up to the
ICF-2010. I am also including a Sony ICF-SW55 with soft carrying
case. And I have a Icom FRG-100 table-top radio with all manuals
including user manuals, service manual, schematics, map, original
brochure, etc. Also includes AC adapter.

Asking $750 obo for ALL shipped within the US. I have a picture below
for viewing. I am also selling a Sanyo RP-8880 and a Sony ICF-7600DS
from previous postings and I also have a nice working Bearcat DX-1000
for $100 plus shipping. This is about a 7 cosmetically but works just
great.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2m34tih.jpg

thanks,
jm

F.S. Sony SW55 BobAR8 Shortwave 3 May 17th 10 05:54 PM
Kiwa-modified Icom R75 trade for Sony SW77 Jose Sifontes Shortwave 0 May 29th 06 06:54 PM
Sony ICF-SW55 fdNIRS Equipment 0 July 9th 04 07:50 PM
Icom R75 or Sony SW77? Sara Shortwave 14 December 16th 03 01:49 AM