Old July 28th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.ham-radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.swap

Default FS: Icom IC-2KL linear and AT500 tuner

I have an Icom IC-2KL and AT500 for sale, located on Big Island of Hawaii.

Mainland and Alaska total price is $1180 including Priority Mail
Shipping. Local pickup price is $1100.

I can accept credit cards through my company, otherwise would have to
wait for a check to clear before shipping.

Pictures and a bit more information available at:

http://rickfrazier.com/hamradio/default.htm

(Pictures are large so broadband connection is suggested.

Call me at 808-640-3549 of email if interested.

Thanks
--Rick AH7H

Old August 12th 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.ham-radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.swap

IC-2KL and AT500 (and another set I initially hadn't planned on selling)
have been sold.

Thanks for all involved.

--Rick AH7H

Rick Frazier wrote:
I have an Icom IC-2KL and AT500 for sale, located on Big Island of Hawaii.

Mainland and Alaska total price is $1180 including Priority Mail
Shipping. Local pickup price is $1100.

I can accept credit cards through my company, otherwise would have to
wait for a check to clear before shipping.

Pictures and a bit more information available at:

http://rickfrazier.com/hamradio/default.htm

(Pictures are large so broadband connection is suggested.

Call me at 808-640-3549 of email if interested.

Thanks
--Rick AH7H

Strange problem with ICOM AT500 tuner [email protected] Equipment 1 July 24th 06 12:42 AM
FS: Icom IC-2KL SS Linear and IC-AT500 Automatic Tuner Rick Frazier Swap 2 January 17th 06 07:59 AM
FS: Icom IC-AT500 500 Watt Tuner Cincinnati Hamguy Swap 0 March 26th 04 04:28 PM
WTB ICOM AT500 Tuner Ron Magnus Swap 0 January 10th 04 07:19 AM
FS:...IC2KL with AT500 tuner...FS radioranch Swap 0 July 24th 03 03:59 PM