Old October 11th 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default WTB: Hallicrafters SX-28A Oscillator Section Coils

I'm looking for the oscillator section coils for a Hallicrafters
SX-28A. These are the coils that are in the shielded section closest
to the front panel. Note that I need the "A" model coils with the
square tops, not the earlier round-section coils.

Or if you have an entire A-model parts unit, I could also be
interested in that if priced right.

Write and tell me what you've got.

Thank you.