Old March 25th 10, 02:25 AM
Junior Member

Default President HR-2600 For Sale

This radio is HIGHLY sought after, You will be hard pressed to find one in the condition this one is in! This is a FACTORY FRESH never opened radio! This radio is NOT some "golden screwdriver" choped up rig like most are by now. They are hard to come by as is, let alone one in prestine condition like this one. This was owned by a older Ham Radio operator. You can reach me at m-xtreme at h0tmail dot com for information. The radio is priced to sell FAST. DO NOT DELAY OR THIS ONE WILL BE GONE!

$175.00 CALL 540.447.4376

Last edited by Bmays : March 26th 10 at 04:16 PM
Old March 26th 10, 04:17 PM
Junior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmays View Post
This radio is HIGHLY sought after, You will be hard pressed to find one in the condition this one is in! This is a FACTORY FRESH never opened radio! This radio is NOT some "golden screwdriver" choped up rig like most are by now. They are hard to come by as is, let alone one in prestine condition like this one. This was owned by a older Ham Radio operator. You can reach me at m-xtreme at h0tmail dot com for information. The radio is priced to sell FAST. DO NOT DELAY OR THIS ONE WILL BE GONE!

$175.00 CALL 540.447.4376
I have lowered the Price of this radio to $175.00
Old March 26th 10, 09:29 PM
Senior Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmays View Post
I have lowered the Price of this radio to $175.00
Pristine condition means "UNmodified" Right?
n9zas