RadioBanter

-   -   Eton E1XM swap for... (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/150690-eton-e1xm-swap.html)

brack April 4th 10 07:33 AM

Eton E1XM swap for...

I would like to try something new, and want to swap my Eton E1XM for
any of the following table-top receivers (used of course):
Icom r75;
Drake r8;
Yaesu FRG-100

If you have something that is not listed here but you think it is fair
trade, please send me your review of your rig. Try to convince me.
My Eton E1XM is in superb condition, purchased in US two years ago,
has all included in the box accessories and even the wrapping plastic
(the box is also here). No scratches or wear-outs or anything, the
condition is like new.