Old April 4th 10, 07:33 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Junior Member

Default Eton E1XM swap for...

I would like to try something new, and want to swap my Eton E1XM for
any of the following table-top receivers (used of course):
Icom r75;
Drake r8;
Yaesu FRG-100

If you have something that is not listed here but you think it is fair
trade, please send me your review of your rig. Try to convince me.
My Eton E1XM is in superb condition, purchased in US two years ago,
has all included in the box accessories and even the wrapping plastic
(the box is also here). No scratches or wear-outs or anything, the
condition is like new.

Eton E1XM swap for... brack Equipment 6 May 5th 10 06:38 PM
Eton E1XM swap for... brack Scanner 1 April 12th 10 03:29 AM
Eton E1XM swap for... brack Shortwave 0 April 3rd 10 03:26 PM
FS: Eton E1XM Kevin Nathan Shortwave 0 June 3rd 07 11:17 PM
Eton E1XM Radio "News & Info" / Who has the Eton E1 XM Radio "For Sale" ? / Locating an Eton E1 XM Radio to Buy ! RHF Shortwave 0 August 16th 05 03:37 AM