Old July 9th 10, 05:37 PM
Junior Member

Location: idaho
Talking president hr 2510 with accessories

hi i have a uniden president hr 2510 for sale. it has been modified to 10 & 11 meters.it come's with the stock microphone,mounting bracket with only two knobs for the bracket.power cord, external speaker has a plug in the back for it.and the plug in the back is broke on side ,but doe's not affect power.has some minor scratches ,but it is 18 years old.let me know if interested though radiobanter or [email]

ASKING $125.00 THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING ,TRACKING NUMBER. IT IS SOLD "AS IS" .POWERS UP BUT I HAVE NO ANTENNA TO TRANSMIT WITH. any other questions please let me know thanks tom

73's
Old August 28th 10, 01:47 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunatom View Post
hi i have a uniden president hr 2510 for sale. it has been modified to 10 & 11 meters.it come's with the stock microphone,mounting bracket with only two knobs for the bracket.power cord, external speaker has a plug in the back for it.and the plug in the back is broke on side ,but doe's not affect power.has some minor scratches ,but it is 18 years old.let me know if interested though radiobanter or [email]

ASKING $125.00 THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING ,TRACKING NUMBER. IT IS SOLD "AS IS" .POWERS UP BUT I HAVE NO ANTENNA TO TRANSMIT WITH. any other questions please let me know thanks tom

73's
Is it still available? Thanks! RCD