Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old August 27th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 83
Default Hy-Gain BN-86 balun for sale - New price

I have a Hy-Gain BN-86 3-30 MHz 1500W 50-ohm balun for sale. I'm
asking $40 plus postage for it. The instruction manual can be viewed at:

http://www.thiecom.de/pdf/BN-86.pdf

It can be viewed at:

http://home.comcast.net/~hsknoll/sit...e318b011cf0bbf

or

http://tinyurl.com/yktwxpz click on photo to enlarge it.

Henry WA0GOZ

  #2   Report Post  
Old August 28th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2008
Posts: 5
Default Hy-Gain BN-86 balun for sale - New price

On Aug 27, 3:41*pm, Henry wrote:
I have a Hy-Gain BN-86 3-30 MHz 1500W 50-ohm balun for sale. *I'm
asking $40 plus postage for it. *The instruction manual can be viewed at:

http://www.thiecom.de/pdf/BN-86.pdf

It can be viewed at:

http://home.comcast.net/~hsknoll/sit...ID=29ec62ea0bf....

or

http://tinyurl.com/yktwxpz* click on photo to enlarge it.

Henry * WA0GOZ

Offer: $25 + postage ?
Jerry w9jgc
  #3   Report Post  
Old August 28th 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 83
Default Hy-Gain BN-86 balun for sale - New price

jerry wrote:
On Aug 27, 3:41 pm, Henry wrote:

I have a Hy-Gain BN-86 3-30 MHz 1500W 50-ohm balun for sale. I'm
asking $40 plus postage for it. The instruction manual can be viewed at:

http://www.thiecom.de/pdf/BN-86.pdf

It can be viewed at:

http://home.comcast.net/~hsknoll/sit...ID=29ec62ea0bf...

or

http://tinyurl.com/yktwxpz click on photo to enlarge it.

Henry WA0GOZ


Offer: $25 + postage ?
Jerry w9jgc


No thanks. They are $80 new and this one is new.

Henry WA0GOZ
  #4   Report Post  
Old October 16th 17, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Default Hy-Gain BN-86 balun for sale - New price

On Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 12:58:21 PM UTC-5, Henry wrote:
jerry wrote:
On Aug 27, 3:41 pm, Henry wrote:

I have a Hy-Gain BN-86 3-30 MHz 1500W 50-ohm balun for sale. I'm
asking $40 plus postage for it. The instruction manual can be viewed at:

http://www.thiecom.de/pdf/BN-86.pdf

It can be viewed at:

http://home.comcast.net/~hsknoll/sit...ID=29ec62ea0bf...

or

http://tinyurl.com/yktwxpz click on photo to enlarge it.

Henry WA0GOZ


Offer: $25 + postage ?
Jerry w9jgc


No thanks. They are $80 new and this one is new.

Henry WA0GOZ


I want it for $40 plus postage if you still have it Henry. I'm Santa KHV6175
  #5   Report Post  
Old October 17th 17, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,055
Default Hy-Gain BN-86 balun for sale - New price

On 10/16/2017 5:12 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 12:58:21 PM UTC-5, Henry wrote:
jerry wrote:
On Aug 27, 3:41 pm, Henry wrote:

I have a Hy-Gain BN-86 3-30 MHz 1500W 50-ohm balun for sale. I'm
asking $40 plus postage for it. The instruction manual can be viewed at:

http://www.thiecom.de/pdf/BN-86.pdf

It can be viewed at:

http://home.comcast.net/~hsknoll/sit...ID=29ec62ea0bf...

or

http://tinyurl.com/yktwxpz click on photo to enlarge it.

Henry WA0GOZ

Offer: $25 + postage ?
Jerry w9jgc


No thanks. They are $80 new and this one is new.

Henry WA0GOZ


I want it for $40 plus postage if you still have it Henry. I'm Santa KHV6175


After seven years? ROFLMAO!

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry, AI0K

==================


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hy-Gain BN-86 balun for sale Henry Antenna 3 August 10th 10 04:04 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017