RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: 1kHz JRC Narrow Filter (CFL-233) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/167342-wanted-1khz-jrc-narrow-filter-cfl-233-a.html)

Roth Ritter June 11th 11 05:13 PM

Wanted: 1kHz JRC Narrow Filter (CFL-233)

1 Attachment(s)
I'm looking for the 1 kHz narrow filter that comes stock in all JRC NRD-535D radios and as an option in other JRC radios. This is part number CFL-233 or YF455DE. If you have one, or a radio with one and you don't do any RTTY, please let me know I'd like to buy it from you. Thanks.

Roth Ritter June 12th 11 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roth Ritter (Post 752480)
I'm looking for the 1 kHz narrow filter that comes stock in all JRC NRD-535D radios and as an option in other JRC radios. This is part number CFL-233 or YF455DE. If you have one, or a radio with one and you don't do any RTTY, please let me know I'd like to buy it from you. Thanks.

Filter was located, thanks - R