Old June 11th 11, 05:13 PM
Junior Member

Location: New Mexico
Default Wanted: 1kHz JRC Narrow Filter (CFL-233)

I'm looking for the 1 kHz narrow filter that comes stock in all JRC NRD-535D radios and as an option in other JRC radios. This is part number CFL-233 or YF455DE. If you have one, or a radio with one and you don't do any RTTY, please let me know I'd like to buy it from you. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Wanted: 1kHz JRC Narrow Filter (CFL-233)-filter.jpg
Old June 12th 11, 04:52 AM
Junior Member

Location: New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth Ritter View Post
I'm looking for the 1 kHz narrow filter that comes stock in all JRC NRD-535D radios and as an option in other JRC radios. This is part number CFL-233 or YF455DE. If you have one, or a radio with one and you don't do any RTTY, please let me know I'd like to buy it from you. Thanks.

Filter was located, thanks - R