Old February 27th 13, 07:15 PM
Junior Member

Default crf-320

I have in my possession a crf-320 Sony shortwave radio. It turns on and pulls in stations. Its not mint condition. Out of a 10 I would give it a 6 because the clock is also missing. I would like to trade it for a monster receiver like anything over 150 wpc. Like a sensui or a technics or pioneer something nice to bump. The crf-320 is very heavy. If you would like pictures just let me know what receiver you have to trade and I'll send em.