Old September 26th 16, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Thunderbolt 305 10 Meter Ham Amp

Read much? I know I did to pass my exam.Just as previously stated....NOT illegal to own....NOT illegal to sell...ONLY ILLEGAL TO OPERATE ON 11 METERS, OR ANY FREQUENCY ONE IS NOT LICENSED FOR!!! Wow!!! All the people that passed their exam and seem to have forgotten a whole heck of a lot!! And by the way....a Thunderbolt 305 is actually a decent little amp. My father had 2, one was modded for 6 meters, and the other for 10 and they worked nicely! Yes....they were designed with 11 meters in mind...but with a few minor changes, they became a very reliable and LEGAL amplifier. Some of you need a little more education....it goes a long way!! Stop harassing people because you IMMEDIATELY think they're uneducated just because you have conflicting beliefs. Knowledge is key. It's surprising how much it will undo prejudice..

FS: Thunderbolt 305 10 Meter Ham Amp [email protected] Swap 1 September 26th 16 01:56 AM
FS: Thunderbolt 305 10 Meter Ham Amp [email protected] Swap 0 September 8th 16 12:15 AM
FS Johnson Thunderbolt Amp Gary Boatanchors 0 July 26th 05 04:26 PM
THUNDERBOLT 305 [email protected] CB 0 June 5th 05 05:04 AM
Johnson Thunderbolt II ? John Boatanchors 0 October 24th 04 03:35 AM