Old July 1st 03, 07:36 PM
Jeff

Default Blow out on New Ft 100D yaesu

Call The ham Station, or go to www.hamstation.com

They as I just bought one new in the box very latest version Ft100D
blow OUT price at 699.95 plus UPS.

Trido

Do fast they cant say how long it will last

Old July 1st 03, 09:06 PM
Dave B.

I think it's better to buy from the Ham Station. That is just my opinion.
"Maxcom" wrote in message
AES Has the same deal.

om...

Old July 2nd 03, 04:08 PM
Tom D.

"Dave B." wrote in message ...
I think it's better to buy from the Ham Station. That is just my opinion.

I agree. It seems to me that if you don't buy from them you are at
least a little bit gay, if not totally gay.

It is one of the only smaller operations that has survived for
decades. They compete aggressively on everything and you get to know
the people there and they really stand behind the products they sell.
It isn't a knock against the other ham retailers but very few have
been around as long while running such a streamlined operation.

Sometimes they are the only noteworthy dealer of new equipment to show
up at a hamfest, even a major one. They believe in the hobby. You
can't say that about a lot of people that are just in it for the bucks
and shut the doors when business is down.

If you have one of those American flags on your pickup and buy from a
different company, tell me where your truck is parked because I will
rip that flag right off, and then proceed to destroy your truck with a
tire iron or whatever I can find in my car or on the ground someplace.
This operation represents what is great about America - a business
where you know the people and where they are good guys and that can
compete against anybody.

Tom Davidson
Old July 2nd 03, 04:23 PM
Bill Turner

On 2 Jul 2003 08:08:02 -0700, Tom D. wrote:

If you have one of those American flags on your pickup and buy from a
different company, tell me where your truck is parked because I will
rip that flag right off, and then proceed to destroy your truck with a
tire iron or whatever I can find in my car or on the ground someplace.

I drive a black Suburban and it's parked in the White House garage. Let us
know how you made out. :-)

--
Bill W7TI

Announcing the 'new' Yaesu FRG-7700 Receiver Users eGroup on YAHOO ! RHF Shortwave 1 November 10th 10 12:37 AM
Fox Tango International, Yaesu Users Groups w4clm Antenna 1 December 24th 04 12:48 PM
Comparision: Grundig 400 vs. Yaesu FRG-100 Dochuge Shortwave 5 January 13th 04 10:59 AM
YAESU NI4L CB 1 November 29th 03 05:16 PM
GAY SCOTTIEKINS GIVES HEAD TO HOMELESS WINO'S! Scottiekins is an ass rimming queer! CB 0 July 30th 03 01:26 PM