Old July 2nd 03, 08:49 PM
K5JOE

Default Yaesu FT-857 HF/6/144/440 Mobile

I have a like new Yaesu FT 857 Quad band mobile for sale. 100 watts out on
HF and 6, 50 watts on 2 meter and 20 on 440.
If interested, the picture and price is on my web page: click here -
http://www.k5joe.com/page3.html
73
K5JOE

Old July 3rd 03, 12:16 AM
K5JOE

Fake Email Address, how neat! I am sorry you have not mastered the move of
Point and Click with your Mouse.
Bet your mom is proud of you. How are things down there in South Arkansas.
DICK!

"Dick" wrote in message
news
Why don't you post prices like any other human instead of making us chase
for it?
.com...

Old July 3rd 03, 03:47 AM
Dick

You are the total asshole like everyone says you are.I was interested in the
radio,but now have second thoughts if that is how you deal with people
trying to ask questions,By the why,I am not from the south.

Old July 4th 03, 07:15 AM

Who buys his high priced **** anyway?