Old July 3rd 03, 11:21 PM
Alex Wiecek

Default FS: 65 AH Gell Cell Batteries

Hi all..

For sale or trade six Johnson Controls (Dynasty) 12V 65Ah gell cell
batteries.
Batteries are 4.5 years old and are in a very good condition. Measured
voltages are above 12.6 volts on all of them.
These units have been used in a UPS system for VHF/UHF airband
transmitters/receivers and have been kept charged up to spec (closely
monitored) during their operation.

If you're interested in a trade, let me know. I'm interested in things
like dip meters, QRP equipment, APRS, VHF radios, etc. Don't hesitate
to offer anything you may not need anymore.

I can be reached at 905-785-6010 or if you happen to be at the Milton
(Ontario) Hamfest on July 5th - I'll be there as well.

73's Alex VE3GOP