Old July 8th 03, 12:07 PM
w8jn

Default jay waller kf5hc

jay waller kf5hc jay waller kf5hc ...are you thinking about buying
from jay ??? he is listing collins equipment for sale, rated 8 - 9
cosmetically.... here is a picture of the "working" power supply for
the L-7 that jay shipped ... i make no comments, judge for yourself.
http://photos.yahoo.com/mglass3226 (click on "my photos") here is an
excerpt of one of jay's many threatening insulting emails "Mr
Glasman--that's Jewish, isn't it? I didn't coin the "Jew them down",
but it seems to fit. Haven't been to Cincinatti for years, but I just
may stop off on my way to visit my kids in New Hampshire soon, and get
an up close and personal view of my new found honest Abe friend. CUL"
Old July 8th 03, 06:14 PM
Dave B.

Looks like you have a verifiable nut-case on your hands, w8jn. Hope you
didn't pay too much for that PS. That way it's easier to just chalk it up to
experience and forget about it.

om...