Old July 9th 03, 07:20 PM
Jim Wardrip

Default FS: 2 meter mobile & HT, VHF and UHF Commer. Radios

I have lowered the prices on all the radios I have for sale.

1. Alinco DJ-191 2 meter HT, 2 batteries, drop-in charger, mobile
charger and carrying case. Out-of-band mod has been done. Looks and
works like new, box and manual included. $75.00

2. ICOM IC-12U UHF HT. Diode programmable, now on UHF Med channels. No
charger for this one but will charge from any 12v source. Standard
Icom battery pack. $50.00

3. Alinco DJ-110 2 meter mobile, 5 and 45 watt output, out-of-band mod
done on this radio. Have mobile mounting bracket and power cord. No
manual or box. $65.00

4. Pair of Motorola HT-440 UHF HT's with one drop-in charger and a few
extra batteries. Radios have PL and will talk to each other on one
simplex business channel. $30.00 (you pay shipping on these)

5. Assortment of emergency lights including a magnetic half bar with
two rotators and strobe (clear lens) ~~ red "pancake" dashlight ~~
blue Code 3 "dashlaser" ~~ round double flash yellow stobe light ~~
strobe power supply with two blue strobe tubes for mounting in turn
signal or head lights. All (except strobe power supply) have cig
lighter plugs and all work. $80.00 for all (you pay shipping on these
items).

6. MVS 16 channel, 40 watt VHF mobile. Will do both 2 meter and public
safety. Radio is clean with stock microphone and mobile bracket.
$65.00

Prices include ground shipping, except as noted.
Not really looking for trades as the money from radios sold will
be used to purchase teaching and Bible study material for our Gospel
Ministry.

Please check out my web page for more information:
http://www.angelfire.com/in4/jnk47130

Questions or offers, e-mail: