Old July 9th 03, 08:44 PM
Augnut

Default FS: *** Three VHF Marine Band Walkie - Talkies ***

1 - Apelco model " VHF 510 Waterproof "
2 - STANDARD model " HX250S "
3 - Uniden model " HH980 "

These three radios are in excellent shape. Each comes with a wrist
strap, but the Apelco does not have a belt clip (the other two do).
I am selling the radios with antenna and battery, I do not have the
chargers for them. Any questions feel free to email me or call at
773-447-8000.
I am asking $100 each delivered, or best offer.