Old July 10th 03, 05:49 AM
MGALUVR

Default FS/FT: Icom HF station (complete)

Hello, here is the station :

I have a nice IC-730 HF rig for sale (80 thru 10 meters w/WARC), with matching
Icom power supply (IC-PS15), and matching desk mike (IC-SM6), with the CW
filter installed. SSB/CW/AM with speech processor, IF shift, noise blanker,
receive preamp, VOX, multiple memories, dual VFO's, variable tuning rate, RIT
etc. Completely operational, very clean, and just back from Icom with a clean
bill
of health, and a complete alignment. I have a photo of the rig available at
this web address:

www.members.aol.com/mgaluvr/ic730station.jpg

The front panels are very clean on both the radio and the power supply, with
only minor scratches on the cases This station is a fine performing rig, with
good xmit audio reports and a very hot receiver.The CW filter is the Icom 500
HZ filter.....the radio comes with the original box, and manual, and the mobile
mounting bracket (the radio has never been mobile). It comes from a non smoking
environment. The power supply does not come with the original box. The price is
$385 and I will split shipping (your half approx $15 for U.S.) I would consider
a trade for a Kenwood VHF/UHF FM mobile (must be current model), or one of the
current Kenwood Triband HT's...email with questions or trade
proposals.........Thanks...Bill