Old July 11th 03, 01:46 PM
Meade

Default Two MFJ tuners for sale ... one brand new

I have a brand-new MFJ-962C tuner (no longer sold, but found at a
dealer that was going out of business, brand-new in the box). It's the
nicest of MFJ's tapped-inductor tuners. This is a 1.5-kilowatt tuner
with cross-needle meters -- just like the current 962D but with a
tapped inductor instead of the roller inductor. Brand new in box with
all packaging and manual. It sells (sold) for $250 new, asking $185 if
you pay shipping or meet me somewhere in Central Virginia.

I also have a not new, but excellent condition MFJ-969 tuner for sale.
This is MFJ's current 300-watt roller-inductor tuner. I've been using
it for three years to match my G5RV to my TS-570S from 80 to 10 meters
on the infrequent occasions that the internal tuner can't find a
match, and it does the job well. It currently costs $199 new; asking
$125, you ship, and I'll throw in the $15 MFJ wall wart power supply
for the meter lamp.

Reason for selling both -- I've always wanted a Ten-Tec 238B and just
realized I can afford one if I sell both of these tuners!

Meade K4CMD