Old July 13th 03, 10:14 PM
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

Default FS: URM-25F Signal Generator

I have a URM-25F Signal Generator for sale. Comes with the
DA-109 Dummy Antenna, CN-406 Impedance Matching Network and
the CN-224 10:1 Attenuator.
This is a late model, with none of the BBoD's found in the
earlier versions (replaced with disc ceramics in the -F version).
It has a cal sticker attached showing the last calibration was
performed in January 1988.
It also has a 3 wire AC line Cord (looks like MIL Mod).
I will also include a nice (readable !) copy of the Tech Mamual.
Works great electrically, a tad rough on the outside case, but the
front panel looks nice.
$150 plus shipping and I will guarantee it works.

73, Dick, W1KSZ