Old July 14th 03, 06:13 PM
JAD

Default Motorola Astro Saber III VHF, 136-174

Hi all, have decided to sell my Astro Saber III VHF 136-174. The radio is in
near mint condition, is a factory radio with all tags intact. Here are the
details:

512k (is not a 1 meg, anyway, unsure if I have this number correct)

Model: H04KDH9PW7AN
Software Option: H35
Flashcode: 8000010000002

No DSP ...this is a VSELP format radio. Does astro VSELP and conventional /
trunking.

Radio will come with two intrinsically safe batteries (one has only been
charged three times and still has the tags on,) one wideband antenna, one
accessory port cover, and one brand new belt clip, never attached. In
addition, I'll throw in an Astro Saber programming cable. Now adding a Saber
"smart" rapid charger to the deal! I'll be willing to program ONE zone for
you so it will arrive ready to use.

Paypal is fine as long as you'll cover 3% extra for the fee....too steep for
me on this item.

PRICE REDUCED TO $800 + ship / insurance.

Thanks Guys!

Joe