Old July 15th 03, 11:33 PM
Dale Parfitt

Default F.S. IC-746

Very clean IC-746. Non-smoker. Comes with 500HZ CW filter, W2ENY upgrade
AM filter, hand mic, power cord, manual, original box. It appears that
all of the backlight transistors eventually fail- Icom has replaced the
transistor in this 746.
$800 + UPS shipping CONUS only.

Dale W4OP

Old July 17th 03, 04:24 AM
Maritimus49

Hello Dale -
Would you be interested in trading for a Kenwood TS-850S/AT? I have one of the
last ones made (70 million series serial number) from 1996. It is like new, not
a mark on it and works perfectly. It is worth $800-900 on the used market and I
would be willing to include $100 with it for your rig. I have become interested
in 6 and 2 meters so that is why I am emailing you. I could try and sell it but
I'm assuming that your rig would be gone by then. Just thought I'd try this
offer.

73,
Bruce K6RQR