Old July 17th 03, 01:55 AM
Rich Carlson, N9JIG

Default FS Laptop, Bird 43, MFJ 949

Please excuse me if this shows up more than once, my news server is
acting up so I went thru Google...

Clevo 1000 MHz (1 GHz) Pentium 3 Laptop:
14 Inch LCD Display with 16 MB shared Video Memory
256 MB RAM, 20 GB HDD
2 USB, 1 PCMIA, 1 FireWire, 1 Parallel port
VGA, Mic, Speaker, S-Video, and PS2 jacks.
Built-in 100 base-T NIC with RJ45
Built-in IR, PC-Card serial port
DVD/CD-ROM Drive, Floppy Drive
3600 MaH Li-Ion battery
Currently with Windows 98SE, but can be upgraded if needed.
Original restore disks.
AC and DC adaptors
Carry case.
$450

MFJ Model 949 HF tuner
$75

Bird 43 wattmeter with 50 watt VHF slug and Motorola case.
$225

Please add shipping from Chicago area or arrange local pickup. I will
consider eating shipping costs for purchase of multiple items