Old July 17th 03, 04:04 AM
Dan Reynolds

Default HP 410B VTVM

I have a HP 410B VTVM. No, it does not have the tube in the AC probe. I wish
it did! It is in good condition.

Tubes light up and seems to work fine. Probes/wires are showing their age,
plastic from ohms probe gone. I hate to leave it laying around. I don't use
it. $20 plus shipping. USPS from 62521. I'll have to weigh it. It is not
light!

Email me please. If I don't get a good offer I'm going to throw it away!

Dan, KB9JLO